- Mill duty, thick walls with reinforced back and corners
- Extremely high impact and abrasion resistance
- Applications up to 600 degrees
- Non-corrosive, non-sparking
- Designed to handle sand, glass cullet, stone, shot blast, rock, concrete and other abrasive products
- DI-MAX has a Brinell hardness of 297
There’s Ductile Iron and then there’s Maxi-Lift Ductile Iron.
The DI-Max AC bucket performs at the top of its class.
MOUNTING HOLES AND VENTING TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
|BUCKET SIZE, INCHES||THICKNESS||CAPACITY, CU INCHES||WEIGHT, LBS|
|Size||Length||Proj||Depth||Backwall Thickness||Front Corner Thickness||Front Lip Thickness||Water Level, Cu. Inches||100% Gross Capacity, Cu. Inches||Weight|
|12 x 8||12.5||9.25||9||0.425||0.575||0.55||368.9||472.4||28|
|16 x 8||16.5||9.25||9||0.425||0.6||0.55||508.1||651.4||38|
|18 x 10||18.75||11.5||11||0.55||0.675||0.7||874.5||1139.2||70|
|24 x 10||24.75||11.75||11||0.41||0.725||0.6||1231.6||1570.9||72|
Venting an elevator bucket aids in bucket fill and discharge with light, fluffy materials.
Lightweight, fluffy materials, those that are extremely dense or flow poorly can be difficult to handle in bucket elevators at high speeds. Because these materials tend to trap air when being handled by an elevator bucket, it is necessary to provide air relief to assist in their filling and discharge. Materials in this category might be various flours, meals, feed mash or screenings. As these materials enter the bucket, air is released through a series of vent holes in the bottom of the bucket allowing for a more complete fill. These vent holes also allow air to re-enter the bucket, which facilitates full release of product into the discharge.
Standard hole diameter is equal to the size of the bolt mounting holes in vent pattern #1, all other vent patterns will have 11/32” diameter holes unless otherwise requested by customer.
When elevating powdery materials such as cement in the Tiger-Tuff, a minimum of two rows of 3/8″ diameter vent holes are recommended to help insure that the material will discharge cleanly.
Same holes in body as bolt mounting holes.
One row of holes on 1-1/8″centers.
Two rows of holes on 1-1/8″centers.
Same as #3, plus three holes in each end cap.
Vented as required.
Call for Industrial Bucket venting recommendations
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL DRILLING AND VENTING CHARGES
- Drilling any diameter hole over 13/32″
- Bolt Hole centers closer than 1-3/4″
- Side drilled buckets except standard peanut buckets
- Special Venting requirements such as extra holes, change in diameter holes, etc.
- Quoted prices subject to change due to special drilling and venting requirements